Saturday, August 23, 2008

A beginning

This is the first time I'm creating a post in a blogspot... my blogspot. It never occurred to me before that I would create a blogspot, but hey... many people share their ideas, stories, experiences to others via their blogspot. Why wouldn't I give it a shot: Creating my own blogspot and sharing my stories.

So, here is my blog which - after pondering for some time and browsing web for ideas - I gave a title "Living, Learning, Loving..." because I want to fill it with stories about living, learning, and loving. After all learning and loving can't be separated from living - at least that what I feel. We learn from mistakes, experiences, and others to live better, happier and more meaningful. Love makes living colourful. Living will be so lonely without love...

No comments: